###PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE###
Supercell Support | April 08, 2015 | 21:22 +0900
Thanks for contacting us!
1.Do you need advice or help with in-game issues?
If you have access to your game, but need some help with gameplay, in-game purchases, and so on, then simply go into your game’s settings -> Help & Support -> and check if you can find the answers you’re looking for by using the new FAQ section. All you need to do is scroll through the sections listed.
Please note that the FAQs will mirror the language set on your device, so make sure that your device is set to the language you want to play the game with.
Can’t find the answers you’re looking for? Then scroll all the way to “Contact Us” and send us a message — we’ll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible!
2. You have lost access to your game.
First and most importantly, please make sure you have installed the latest version of the game. It can be downloaded from the App Store/ Google Play Store on your device.
If your lost game was connected to Facebook (Hay Day only!), follow these steps:
– Enter your device’s settings
– Sign in to your own Facebook account (make sure you have the latest FB version on your device)
– Open Hay Day
– In your game Settings (upper left corner of your farm), tap on “ Sign in with Facebook”
If your lost game was connected to Game Center:
– Enter Game Center
– Make sure you’re logged into your own Game Center ID (on your device)
– Go to “Games”, and then click on the game you are trying to recover
– Click on the three little dots, found on the right upper corner
– Choose “Play”
If your lost game was connected to Google+:
– Go into your game
– Tap on “Settings,” found on the upper right corner
– Tap “Connect with Google”
– The option to load your lost progress should appear
If none of the options mentioned above work, then please go to your Settings, click “Help and Support” and scroll down to the “Contact us” section. To send a message from inside the game, please include the following information:
1. The exact name of the base/farm/village
2. The exact level of it
3. The name of the alliance/neighborhood/clan your game belonged to
4. Explain how you lost your game
5. Let us know if you’re contacting us from the device you wish to recover your game on
Our Player Support team will handle your request as fast as possible. Please make sure to contact us back from within the game (do not reply to this email).
For the future, always make sure to check out our awesome FAQs (located in “Help & Support”) in case you have any questions!
Your Supercell Support Team